Re: bmw-digest V9 #542

>Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 11:34:17 -0600
>From: Christian Els <tiAn@domain.elided>
>Subject: [WOB] Re: Winter car Surey
>
>Is it just me or does any one else think that all that acid would make
winter driving just a
>touch more challenging...?
>
>> Subject: Re: Winter Car Survey
>>
>> Primary is '88 Jeep Cherokee with Select-Trac and LSD.
>> Secondary is '91 BMW 525i with steel wheels and Dunlop Graspic tires and
LSD.

Obviously, you have not driven in and around the Washington DC area (even
in winter). Otherwise you would have known that LSD is the only way to get
around here because the people around here have NO CLUE how to drive,
regardless of the season.

If you think our Government is nuts, just wait till you see these
bureaucrats in their cars.

Steve