Re: heel-and-toe shifting

Jerry,

My simplified version of heel and toeing
Shift your right foot sideways to contact both the brake (toe) and gas
(heel)
or in my case in the z3 the petals are close enough to use the sides of my
shoes
coming into a corner you can be braking and matching the revs for the exit
of the corner
and smother transision between gears and makes the car not exit upset
it helped my auto-x lap times tremendously being in the right gear even on
the exit of a tight section
and being to accelrate as soon as I have completed my turn

Jeff

"Jerry Roberson" <jerryroberson@domain.elided> on 11/18/98 01:39:28 PM