<E36> M3 LTW Oil Pan - Group Purchase Update

Just wanted to send one last update to the digest on the status of our=20
"group purchase" for the E36 LTW Oil Pan...

I have contacted a vendor this week that will sell a group of 5 or more=20
the LTW Oil Pan for $864. There is no sales tax involved if you live=20
outside of Georgia. They stated that if I could guarantee 10+ buyers,=20
they may have additional negotiating power with the "Germans". This=20
price fluctuates constantly based on the German exchange rate, so this=20
offer was only guaranteed until early next week (Monday).=20

With that said, if you have been considering this purchase, now may be=20
the time to buy. $864 is basically a wholesale price. I currently have 8=20
people that want =93in=94 with more that have yet to get back to me. If y=
ou=20
are serious about purchasing the LTW Oil Pan email me at=20
peterstuhr@domain.elided and I=92ll get you the details.

Peter Stuhr
Tarheel Chapter
=9295 White M3