Re: Questions regarding AFM for JIM (one more question, thats it)

Message text written by Jim Conforti
>Mark.. hello.. you don't neet to test it.. it happens.. if you have
  an adaptive vehicle, 1987/8 or later.. it happens.. end of story..

  I've spent HUNDREDS of HOURS preventing it from happeneing for =

  special purposes.. so I know how it works *grin*

  Jim

adaptive control.  NOW IT MAKES SENSE.  =

However, Is the fact that my unit is a 1984 version , keep it from
adapting? or is it part of the progam of all L-jetronic systems
( Im asking because mine is an 84, and you referenced 1987.)

Anyway, good information, didnt mean to bother you but I knew you would
know the answer .   The adaptation under part throttle is understandable,=
just wonder if my version does this.    This stuff gets complicated doesn=
it?

thanks,

Mark =