Italian dressing w/your Digest salad

<<<<<just don't read the essay.  You'll want to be gagged with a
spoon.>>>>>

you warned me, I just wouldn't listen.  This is why the movie Le Mans
(thankfully) had almost no plot or dialogue....

David D. Beatty
Myers Bigel Sibley & Sajovec, P.A.
Patent Attorneys
Suite 250, 111 Corning Road, Cary, NC 27511
PO Box 37428, Raleigh, NC 27627
Telephone: 919-854-1400
Fax: 919-854-1401
dbeatty@domain.elided
web site: www.carolinapatents.com

This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail
messages attached to it, may contain confidential information that is
legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the
information contained in or attached to this message is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify us by reply e-mail or by telephone at (919)854-1400,
and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without
reading them or saving them to disk.  Thank you.