Request for Tire advice - <E30>

Bimmeisters,

Well, I finally wore out my Pirelli P6's that've been on for about 4
years and now I can't decide on a replacement...there are sure a bunch of
choices!  The tire fitment is 195/65 VR14, but live in Texas, notGermany
(although hope to, some day soon).  I need an all around/all weather
tire--rain and dry.  Any opinions on what to get (boy, was that a loaded
question or what - "any opinions")?

Local Discount Tire has D40 A2s at a good price ($63) and Goodyear has a
new tire "Eagle HP".  I've also seen Potenza RE910s at a good price.  I'm
at a loss!  Please help!

Dan Runyon
CCA 98984

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]