Spiritual Digest Experience? <wob>

Rob proclaims his faith...

>Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 14:45:59 -0500
>From: "Mudry, Robert (CAP, AMR)" <rob.mudry@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: i luv u guys!!
[snip]
>You've just officially insulted the #1 Bubba (the official  #000002 BMW
>CCA member), and about 95% of the digest members who worship the
>Bubba Clan.   Nice going dude.  Good luck in trying to buy some Milos
>Klacko CF trim.  He's a Bubba too you know!
>
>Rob Mudry

Worship?  WORSHIP???!!!   Oh, come on, Rob, they're nice guys and gals
and everything, and they have that cute way of talkin' and all, but
WORSHIP the Bubbas?  You gotta be kidding.  Excuse me for being so
old fashioned, but any entity that wants to earn my spiritual admiration
and support has gotta get that belching under control, for starters.
Respect them, enjoy their insight and humor, value their experience,
sure, no problem.  But, if we're gonna start a new Church of Bubba,
we're gonna at least need some supporting documentation or something.
Where are the 15 (crash - oops) 10 Bubba Commandments?  (Obscure
Mel Brooks reference there...)  Sorry, but I'm having a hard time placing
the Bubbas on a higher plane than any of the rest of us hang out on...

Scott Miller, as yet unconverted to the church of Bubbadom
(Guess I'm in that other 5%)
GGC BMW CCA #44977