Leaf blower I just don't get it?

I just do not get it.  My Turbo produces enough pressure to blow hoses and even after time the
head gasket.  I just do not see how a leaf blower can actually do a damn thing?   I have to buy
special hoses to put on the turbo pipes and I have 2 1/4 in exhaust system and a Callaway
header.  Then There is the inter cooler and the water ( methanol) injector  So someone please
tell me how putting a leaf blower into the intake system can do a damn thing?   You would be
better off just adding Ram induction and running 108 octane.

Please send private response.  I am not making fun I just do not get it.

Randy Little
320 is Callaway