[none]

John Fulford-Brown <john@domain.elided> wrote:

<Snip>
>Is a net gain of 1.5 HP worth drilling two
>bloody great big holes in the hood of your Bimmer?

Yer dang tootin it was! YEEEEHAAAA!!!!

>What were you thinking???

I'm thinking that I didn't know I was supposed to be drinking 10 oz Rolling
Rocks instead of the 12 oz bottles.  <<Buuurp>> Besides, I didn't have a
gas powered leaf blower lying around.

Your ideas about a gas powered blower intrigue me.  All you need is a
longer pull cable and a few self tapping screw eyes to thread in through
the sun roof. Then just reach up and give it a yank.

Now, if you really want performance, you should definitely think about
nitro power for the leaf blower or, better yet, put an E-RAM on it!

Dear God! What have I started?

room... is... spinning...
 must... lie... down...

**THUD**