re: Spiritual Digest Experience? <wob>

Scott Miller asked for documentation of Bubba powers.
- - Note: There is currently no plan to institute Bubbadom as a religion, nor
is there a plan to start The Church of Bubbas, unless of course we find
that it allows for incredible tax benefits and other similar benefits.
<Bubba Bob, are you looking into that?>

Scott, it's common knowledge that each and every Bubba can perform the
following:

1. Walk under water (not very deep water though).
2. Cure a ham (also able to cure many other meats).
3. Make a blind man crippled (not that we'd do it, unless he was telling us
about his ERAM).
4. Pour water into wine (only done when in-laws are over for dinner).

Thank you very much,

- - Bubba Chip E.