RE: A Few Thoughts

Donn wrote:

>Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 16:47:01
>From: Donn York <dyork@domain.elided>
>Subject: A Few Thoughts
>
>Hey everbody (obligatory misspelling):
>
>I have a few thoughts:
<snip>

>6) Would there be interest in a reasonably expensive service that edited
>Digests down to only the interesting and the entertaining ones?  I'm
>thinking $20/week per person.  Okay, this is just a joke.  For now.

Donn:

If this keeps up for a few more days, they'll be standing in line.  Can I
get in at reduced rates if I sign up now?  (Actually, I'm going cheap and
changing to individual message format so I can filter.)

Damn... and I thought the
blocking-the-left-lane/SUV/age-discrimination/Honda-bashing threads were
bad.

Anybody wanna argue about FOG LAMPS just to try to change the friggin
subject?
(sorry... desperate times, desperate measures)

Mike A.
mla1@domain.elided

Soon to be released:
an incredibly irritating