<E28> Re: PS filter (repost)

>Alright, I asked this once already several digests ago and got no
response, so
>before declaring "You guys suck!" I'm going to give you another chance
to do
>my work for me.  I need someone to describe the process of changing the
power
>steering filter in my 84 528e to stop a squeel.  Never mind all of the
other
>help I have received on here...I mean, it's what have you done for me
lately, right? :)

>Bill K

I'm not touching that one!   The last time I offered brake/power steering
help for an E28 I got the 528 & 535i mixed up and stepped on my crank.
I guess I SUCK for not helping you. Sorry, my crank still hurts from last
time.

Oh what the hell, I'll still give it a try.  To stop the squeel from an
E28 just remove the little piggy from the engine compartment!

Curt Kiser