<WOB> forget ERAM!

I got a new product that I'm willing to sell to the Digest community
for only $150!!!

It's called the Powerful Really Aerated Muffler (PRAM).  I take a
screwdriver and a hammer and punch a bunch of holes in your muffler
(ya see, it costs $150, 'cause I gotta make sure I do it right).  The
boundry air layer going over it generates up to 35 DYNO-PROVEN hp!!!
(If you don't believe me, ask my friends at FLAY racing, they dynoed
it!)

It's been verified by all my racer friends & a bunch of engineers.
And even Stephen Hawking has signed off on the concept!  Oh, and Dynan
says he's gonna write up a chip to make it an EVEN MORE POWERFUL
upgrade!!!

And it makes really kewl sounds.

    KC Boyce
    '85 325e