questions for JiM unanswered , but actual test results

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
> Jim,
Someone who knows what they are doing... =

> how does a chip produce 50 hp on a dyno.
where did *HE* claim that????

> I did some hobra tests, so you should appreciate my efforts in the ques=
> for HP. why was it , when I went from 13.8 air fuel, to 12.6 air fuel,
the HP gai=3D> ns > were under 2 hp.

> ERAM, =

Sounds like some new product that he and Intel designed

- - -Bikesh-
'95 325iAKBB    (stock!)<

Jim claims and has dyno runs of  535 motors getting  from 240 to 290 hp. =
 =

this is from one of the guy on the web, dave?? i cant remember, out of my=
 (
i just counted 500 posts)

The horibra tests were valid and Jim says it is usless to do with fuel
regs.   Mine was a valid question.

If Jim know what he is doing , among many other unanswered questions, why=

do most people understand that the O2 sensor is ignored after almost full=

throttle??   (open loop control of the Bosch system where the fuel inject=
or
duration is increased via fuel mapping , flapper valve position {in the
AFM} and  RPM values.  ( Just RPM if  you happen to max out the flapper
valve)
He never responded back..    Again, maybe this stuff is too simple for hi=
m.
   (jim, another complement thrown your way)

ERAM  , INTEL.    Well, thats something i cant comment on. =