We Guys Suck!??!

>Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 18:25:40 EST
>From: TommyPhd@domain.elided
>Subject: You guys suck
>
>I've asked two questions and nobody has even given me a response.
>This mailing
>list sucks.

Tommy, thanks for clearing that up!  I've been wondering what our
problem is.

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977

P.S.  What were the questions?  Were they clearly stated?  Did you
identify the model and year of car you had questions about?  I remember
seeing your e-mail ID a while back, but I can't remember the questions.
I'm sure that, if I'd had a clue, I would have answered you.  Maybe you
stumped us.  Maybe your e-mail provider's equipment failed and you
didn't get the hundreds of replies that were sent.  Just asking questions
is no guarantee that anyone has the answers.  The first time I posted
questions, no one answered.  Fortunately (for me, not for everyone
else), I didn't tell anyone they sucked, and I re-asked the questions, and I
got TONS of responses.  As they say about the guys in prison who
shout out the numbers and then laugh at each other:  maybe it isn't what
you said, it is how you said it.  Maybe if you retract that "suck" comment
and try again, you might get a better response.  Just promise us that it
has nothing to do with electric superchargers.

Or, who knows, maybe we do all suck.