Jim is true to form here EVERONE READ

Message text written by Land Shark

 A bunch of stuff I still can't read..

 Where he (I think) refers to a Horiba (air-fuel)
 analyzer by the name HOBRA?!?

 And talks about "adjusting" air fuel ratios..

 MARK.. What part of DON'T WRITE ME.. DON'T BOTHER ME
 =

 Don't you understand.. I'm not wasting my time arguing
 with you.. I'm not answering your questions..

 How I do what I do is my business.. and quite frankly
 my proprietary trade secrets!

 Or don't you have anything better to do in Saratoga?!?

 Jim Conforti<

Why are you such an ass hole??

I was askiing you several  well though out questions.    Im not arguing, =
Im
asking , and then you insult me again about not being able to spell  HOBR=
OR HORBRA OR HORIBRA, or what ever  the f____K you call that   Japan made=

machine I used.  ( your fuent in Japanese now??)   I though they were
questions in the spirit of this list.    =

Anyway,
YES, I adjusted the air fuel mixture by the adjustable fuel regulators, =

VERY COMMON, I EVEN GAVE YOU THE RATIOS THAT I ENDED UP WITH.

I HAD 4 RUNS OF DIFFERENT AIR FUEL MIXTURES  .  WHAT PART OF THIS QUESTIO=
DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?

I was asking a general question that I  thought related to our cars and
increasing performance.   you could use this to make  a point to sell you=
service or teach all of us of some of your experiences with the HORIBRA
machine.

By the way, your getting a bad rap, and Im not talking to anyone about yo=
, but for your information, you would be surprised how many people emaile=
me privately, who  know of you and say some not very nice things .  =

did you get my post about , we are all worm food in the end.   think abou=
this,   be nice!!!

mark Kibort.     =