Re: Why trash Suzy??? Why NOT?!?

I very well may be a moron and I've said far dumber things, but I feel
that's not the issue here.  If she leaves the list (AGAIN!) it will ber
her own doing, not mine.  Everybody makes choices and she made the
choice to pile on to Mark about how she's "turbo- supercharging her 97
M3" this weekend with his 'little hairdrier thingy.'  This thread was
starting to die and she piles on.  What she said was weak, petty and not
helpful(there goes your always idea!) so I hit her back.  I suppose
maybe I should have included why I said it in my first post, since what
I said to her was like punishing a dog for peeing on the floor after
it's forgotten they've done something wrong.

If you knew me, you'd be aware of the fact that I 'try' to impress no
one.  What makes you think your respect matters to me?  I don't know you
and now I certainly don't like you, ergo you don't matter.  I don't feel
what I said was childish, but it was disrespectful as was it's
intent...but it was also earned.

Any more?

Dan