IM not bullshiting, You need some schooling , dont be a product of the media

Message text written by INTERNET:endersbeed@domain.elided
>So all the ram air systems on the muscle cars didn't work, huh?
It's called RAM because it is the force of air being shoved into the
engine, not being pulled, you boob. Otherwise it would be called "pull
air".

STOP ALREADY!

Can't you get it through your thick skull that NO ONE
gives a shit about your KayBee "product"?

<

Pull out a aero engineering text book , (i have some if you want to look =
at
one that talks about theeffects of ram all the way to supersonic flow, as=

then air acts like water, or an incompressable fluid)

Ram on muscle cars as I clearly said, works , as long as we are talking
about the ram being like a hood scoop with the scoop above the boundary
layer of the airflow.   wake up!!!!!  this is basics, Dont be  product of=

the media.!!!!!

Again, If you want to see the total potental of ram, hold a book out ,
measure the approx force at any speed,  divide by the square inch area . =
 =

(ie at 100 mph ,the force is about 50 lbs, and that divide by my 9x11 boo=
is  less than .25 psi!!!!!!)         so, also that is the max potential, =
if
you have one 90 degree turn, divde the air flow by almost 50%. in eff.  =

losses( unless you vain the turn).   Im not bullshiting, this is just fac=
t.

common misunderstanding, andmarketing people want you to think than your
getting RAM efffects, and that wings on the back of firebirds give you mo=
re
traction.  com'mon.   WAKEUP.  =

So, to answer your comment, the air is pulled in  always, even a muscle c=
ar
as the ram device helps reduce the restriction.  =

Now on a 350 mph dragster , you can get  a couple of psi  at speed as you=

could going 120 mph in a ram air device on a little air plane.

isnt math great??

Hope this helps.
markkibort