E30 Questions/Concerns

I recently purchased an '86 325es.  I have noticed some problems that I
would like to have fixed.

1.  The light on the OBC is out.  I have read the FAQ's but wonder how
difficult it is to replace.  I don't know if I want to disassemble the
center console.  There is also a light out behind the temperature knob for
the climate control.  Could this be easily replaced at the same time?

2.  The Brake Lining Light is on, but the pads are new.  How would this be
fixed?

3.  The door locks were replaced several years ago (I have all of the
records), but the glove box, trunk, and ignition still use the old key.
Could it be easily be made so that all locks use the same master key?

4.  The trunk leaks on one side only.  Can this be fixed easily?

Thanks for any help.