Re: E30 Questions/Concerns

In a message dated 11/13/1998 12:48:07 AM Eastern Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< 3.  The door locks were replaced several years ago (I have all of the
 >records), but the glove box, trunk, and ignition still use the old key.
 >Could it be easily be made so that all locks use the same master key?

I read in the archives or FAQs that there is a Kit sold by BMW that costs
about $30 per lock that replaces the door locks.  It comes with all the stuff
you need to key it to any BMW key.

Gregg