RE: E30 Questions/Concerns

>3.  The door locks were replaced several years ago (I have all of the
>records), but the glove box, trunk, and ignition still use the old key.
>Could it be easily be made so that all locks use the same master key?

Yes.
	You can re-key the new cylinder yourself (whoever did it for the
previous owner was brain dead not to have re-keyed the cylinder). Check the
FAQ: http://www.eskimo.com/~dalus/search.html
	You may need to buy a spare lock cylinder from a dealer (~$30) to
get a set of tumblers.
	If you still have questions after reading the FAQ and old BMW
archives, feel free to email me.

>4.  The trunk leaks on one side only.  Can this be fixed easily?

	Which side?
	The common suspects are the rear lights gaskets - cheap and easy to
replace.
	If it is only right (battery) side, the sun roof drainage hose may
have gotten disconnected.
	Also check that the trunk gasket is properly seated.

good luck,
alex