Re: [E36] Changing Speakers

       >I was wondering about changing some front speakers.
       >
       >Do I have to take off the door moulding to replace those door
       speakers?  Or
       >can the grilles pop off somehow?

       To remove the tweeter from the door moulding, you will have to
       take it out.
       ATTENTION: Remove the Plastic part that it's around the 'door
       opener' by sliding it to the front,
       otherwise you may break it. Remove door lock cap, by unscrewing
        it.
       Behind the 'puller' (the piece you grabe to close the door)
       there are two little pieces of plastic
       that cover two Torx bolts, removed them and then pull the door
       moulding in order to unclip it.
       You will see a bolt behind the speaker, that you will remove.
       And that's what it takes!

       Please forgive me for the lack of technical vocabulary.

       Good Luck

       GR

       E36 325TD