Re: Tire Trailer

Regarding the "big truck" boxes for storage on aluminum trailers, those
boxes from truck supply places intended for use on pickup trucks can work
very well, but I've got to warn the list about the Rawson-Koenig brand
boxes.  R-K  make real crap, and they're unlikely to stand behind their
products. The Rawson family has ruined the fine Koenig Iron Works
reputation.  How do I know? I was recently the chief engineer there, but
left when the b*llsh*t got too deep there.  Delta make a good box.