Brake Pad Replacements

Hi everybody,
I have about 17,000 well driven miles on my car and I'm sure that I'm gonna
need new pads soon.  Maybe machine the rotors while I'm at it too.

Okay here's my question:
What are the best pads that I can use for street use.  I've heard Pagid pads
are good, but those words came from the vendor.
My car is a '98 323is

My two most important points are REDUCED BRAKE DUST!!!  and a high quality
pad (price really doesn't matter, these are brakes and not some cosmetic
add-on, they are supposed to save my life and maybe yours too!).

I really have had it with the factory pads, I take a 5 mile drive and my
rims are coated in black brake dust.

Thanks in advance,
Ron

'98 323is M-Technic Body (no diffuser!), Ellipsoids, Clear lights all
around, Eyebrows and a KDC-909 (I goofed last time and called it an 809!
oh, the agony!!!)  Two cup holders, one for the Java, one for the Hot Cocoa
'98 Boxster w/Sport Package  Zero Cup Holders, One hand one the wheel, one
on the shifter