Help on Calculatin HP Gains

Hi Everyone,

	I've looked at the possibility of addin a Big Bore Throttle body, a K&N High
Flow racing air filter, and a BMP performance chip to my future '95 M3. (I
know i haven't gotten da car yet but there's nuthin wrong wit planin ahead for
da future right?)....I got 2 questions which i hope ya'll can help me
with.....what kinda gains can i hope 2 achieve usin this configuration and the
last is that i've heard different opinions  regardin the Jim C chip....can
anyone give me some info as to which is better or if there is any other chip
which I should use instead.

Thanx, Jared

PS.....Thanx again to everyone who helped me out on with the Performance BMW
Magazine info!