Kibortian Marketing - at Amazon.com

Mark,
Surely you're going to write a book (with the help of your secretary or
spell checker) on Kibortian Marketing. We'd all like to know how successful
your philosophy of pissing off your prospective customer base has been. You
have definitely made your mark (pun intended) in digest history. You have
increased the use of the PageDown button more so than any other digester,
yeah myself included. You have managed, in a very short time, to offend
some of the most respected and knowledgeable members of the digest. Forget
the idea of your being right or wrong, forget that you've made yourself
look quite foolish, forget that the members of this digest are the 'Car
Guys' who may someday be asked, "have you ever heard of the ERAM", just
keep posting. Just keep posting Mark. I know that with each post you're
gaining more support. Each time I see one of your posts, I think to myself,
"this guy has gotta be right". And finally, since you have chosen "The
Shark" as your newest target, I suggest you start calling yourself "The
Guppy".

- - Chip E.
Chairperson of the Bubba Book Club

End of bmw-digest V9 #479