Eta questions

When I first got my 528e last month I was actually suprised at the acceleration that
it had, I had heard about and seen the specs on these cars. The zero to 60 is about
3 seconds faster than my old 733i, but it tops out alot slower and doesn't have
anywhere near the passing speed, but you still can't beat the economy.

I've got a few questions/myths about the E engine's I'd like to get cleared up:

1. I've heard that the "e"  engines had slightly larger intake and exhaust manifolds
to help  get better fuel economy, Is this true?
2. Isn't the only difference between an "e" and an "i" is the head and the computer?

3. What is the "super eta", and is it super on gas mileage or on acceleration?
4. I have a 528e and was thinking of putting in a chip to help with the throttle
response, is it worth it? What will it do to my fuel economy, right now I get about
25-28mpg city and 30-32mpg road?

John Futch
528E!