Re:Do camber plates add to ride height?

Rob,

Front camber plates usually add 1/4 to 1/2 inch to your front ride
height. Plan your spring purchase accordingly. One of the reasons I
bought my Dinan package is that their Stage 3 front springs compensate
for the height of the camber plates. Their Stage 1 and 2 front springs
are a little taller as those packages do not incorporate camber plates.

Erick Baumeister
Back in Livermore,CA BMWCCA#131280
'88 535iA Dinanized,Baumeisterized,etc