<Total WOB> Toro Boosters

Sorry, I don't mean to fuel this more, but I can't help myself.

I just couldn't stop laughing at the vision of reaching out my window to
"Pull the ripcords! For boost"   That Toro Blower set up just kept me
chuckling :^)

That car with the blowers bolted to the out side of the hood would just
look down right mean!  Just like the Delorean in "Back to the Future" Or
a miniture "TV Tommy Ivo's" Buick Vista Cruiser with 4 engines.

bf

looking for the biggest Toro blowers and line trimmers to afix to the
outside of my car.