Re: electric supercharger. to rob again

Message text written by "Rob Levinson"
>t least Turbo-Zet shows plenty of "proof".
<
Plenty of proof????really.   Is that proof on their web page>????

anyway , Im sorry, but I thought I gave you the dyno run sheets.
sure the quality is bad , but they are what they are.  4-9 hp for a four
banger and a V8

do you want me to send it again .  I also had the pictures of the fans on=

the honda and the 928 V8.

Both cars ran 3-4 %  . Yesterday , I had the fans off as I was putting th=
production version of the adapter shafts on my version as I have a race
this weekend at SEARS POINT.   My friend , who is a born skeptic, wanted =
see the little fans operate.
They actually scared him.   it blew so hard and so much air the 1 lb =

prototype fan almost rocketed out of his hand.

I blew it in his face and he was amazed.    when he felt the suction of t=
he
front of the fan, I think he got it.   it makes perfect sense why this
would give some measruable HP.

Let me know if you want me to send the dyno sheets again.  ( In the proce=
ss
of getting the original files from FREY racing so I can send them in a
computer form instead of a picture JPEG , form.

Mark