Re: REGARDING THE E-SUPERCHARGER, AND ROBS COMMENTS **Rob

- -----Original Message-----
From: mark kibort <mkibort@domain.elided>
To: Rob Levinson <always_coca-cola@domain.elided>; bmw digest <bmw@domain.elided>

Subject: REGARDING THE E-SUPERCHARGER, AND ROBS COMMENTS

Message text written by "Rob Levinson"
> What I object to is the complete load of nonsense and misinformation
that Mark cannot explain properly nor apparently comprehend... and I'd
never
trust a person who is an "expert" in automotive electrics who cannot spell
"alternator" correctly.<

Mark wrote >>>>ROB,
GO AHEAD AND GET YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER TO REBUILD YOUR ENGINE.  IM PRETTY
HAPPY GETTING
MY RACE CAR MECHANIC WITH HIS 3RD GRADE EDUCATION TO DO THE BIG JOBS FOR
ME.<<<<

        That's an absurdist statement celebrating ignorance.  The beauty of
learning grammar, spelling, and punctuation is that it lets you express your
ideas in ways that are understood by even the lowest of "common
denominators".  Have you considered that the reason I think you don't
understand how some basic automotive concepts work is because you are
incapable of expressing the things that you might know?

        While I was a kid in school, perhaps up to the age of eleven
learning grammar and spelling, where were you?  Did you drop out of school
right after kindergarten?  I doubt that.  Were you not paying attention?
Probably.  Were you not giving a damn about the ability to make yourself
understood?  Apparently.

        The guy that I do major engine work with (like building a monster
450hp engine from scratch four months ago) has a college education.  He can
spell.  He can express himself.  And guess what... if your "race car
mechanic" has a third grade education, then I wouldn't trust him to build a
stack of bolts.  Most real "race car mechanics" are mechanical or electrical
engineers or have some sort of advanced degree... they went to school beyond
the third grade.  They also supply dyno charts to back up their horsepower
claims.

(Mark wrote) >>>>I admit, I dont have a spell checker on my email,  Im more
involved in
getting a timely answer back to you.<<<<

    Get a spell checker, quickly.  It will help you look like you know what
you're talking about and won't get people like me who see through the vague,
unsupported comments you make want to show everybody else that your
explanations don't make sense.  Note that I am not saying your product
doesn't work - I am saying that your explanations sound like you're making
it up as you go along.

(Mark wrote) >>>>However, make no mistake. I understand the concepts that I
have been trying
to educate you on.<<<<

        The day you educate *me* on anything is the day that a flock of
Holstein cows flies south for the winter.  It's kind of funny... if I
decided to market your product right here and now, I bet I could sell ten in
the next day.  That's because I *do* understand the concepts and *can*
explain them.

(Mark wrote)>>>If you go back to everyone of your objections, i have
responed with an
easy to understand answer.   <<<<

        Many of your answers have had little to do with my questions.  Most
of them are filled with mistaken concepts (I've given up hope that you will
ever really understand mass and flow rate correctly in the AFM vs MAF
question).

(Mark wrote)>>>>The greatest thing about engineering is that their is method
behind the
madness!!!<<<<

        The greatest thing about *sound* engineering is that is does not
look like madness.  Stop making inane statements that attempt to put you on
a pedestal as a "great engineer wannabe".

(Mark wrote)>>>If you have any questions of my comprehension  of airflow
into an internal
combustion engine, especially one with an AFM, ask me.  <<<<

        I did ask you.  I explained to you.  I quoted a knowledgable source
to you.  You still don't understand.

(Mark wrote)>>>If I dont know the answer, I sure as heck will. <<<<

        Ummm.... I think that statement defines a new type of nonsense, a
"Kibortism".

(Mark wrote)>>>   Ive been in lengthy discussions with the
people at sytex , bosch , Devek, porsche, Aeronotical engineers  (yes,
several, some friends and some that happen to be racers) .   Who have your
spoken with???????<<<

        I spoke with the Tooth Fairy.  The Tooth Fairy believes in your
product and is implementing it on her next new car.  Aren't the guys at
Bosch and Porche going to be swamping the market with clones of your product
also?

(Mark wrote)>>>> You have had the most bogus objections and misuderstanding
of all the
hundreds of emails that I have received.  But thanks, because it has given
me a bettet list of "most commonly asked questions", and Im am proud to say
that I have had an answer for all of your objections.  <<<<

        Quote just one "bogus objection".  I'd like to see it. I'd like to
actually see you cut-and-paste a line that I wrote and call it "bogus"
correctly.  You have answered very little to my satisfaction.

(Mark wrote)>>>As someone once said,  bottom line it works!!!  Why dont  you
just try and
tell me how that happened   ,  TWICE!!<<<<

        And as I have said to you several times already... SHOW ME PROOF.
I'll type the rest of this sentence in all caps since it seems to be your
preferred route of direct communication  SHOW SOME DYNO SHEETS AND TEST
FIGURES.  There, do you get it now?

- - Rob Levinson