New Conforti/Eurosport Supercharger Now Available <cheap>

     >Expect on the order of 80 hp additional (E36 M3) for a paltry $
     >195.00 for the kit........
     >It's Hampster-powered. That's right. Hampsters. Cute lil' fuzzy
     >thangs.

     Duane,

        Hummmmm.  Maybe SVR should be renamed as Flintstones Racing from
     now on.  With that extra 80hp I think you need some elephant feet to
     haul you down.  (Too bad dinosaur is extincted)  And I'll bet you can
     say Yabba-Dabba-Doo faster then anyone out there!

     Cheers,

     Peter Li
     NJ BMWCCA
     '95 325is (No M power and no fuzzy feather animals under the hood!)