E30 325iS tire ?s

Go for the wider tires unless you live where it snows then you'll want
to use the narrow tires for winter.  All seriousness aside.  They give a
good 2 to 3 hp increase.  Just got me a new lighted key from the dealer
this week and I swear the car idles better.  Do you think it's just me?

Hey Duane, how's this sound for forced air induction?  I'm thinking
about welding a K-Mart box fan (you know the 3ft by 3ft square ones) to
my bumper and aim it towards the car.  I think if I turn it on high I
can get at least 6hp more :).

Sincerely,

Daniel L. Lowe
BMWCCA #93878
'87 325is

If you don't like my driving, don't call anyone. Just take another
road. That's why the highway department made so many of them.