RE: E30 325iS tire ?s

My father's '91 318is (for sale in South Carolina, email for
details) has some Dunlops in 205/60/14 on the basketweave
factory wheels.  Their feel versus 195/60/14 is virtually
indentical.   I wish I could have compared them back-to-back
to 195/60/14 Dunlops, but that is a low effort-to-return ratio
in my mind.

The tires are grippy and responsive, and do not tramline at all.
YMMV.

 - Thi vanAusdal