E30 325iS tire ?s

I'm getting ready to buy new rubber for my 325iS and want to go to 205/60x14
tires. I like the way the OE size feels but can get a better deal on the 205s.
Those that have gone to this size notice any ride problems? Tram lining? etc.?

BTW, where and what kind of transmission oil (besides Redline) does the E30
325iS take? The owner's manual calls for NON-HYPOID gear oil, I can only find
HYPOID gear oil at the various parts houses, e.g., PEP BOYS, AUTOZONE, etc.

I recall someone on the Digest mentioning that they had a strange noise or
vibration coming from the sunroof near the check control panel. I hear a
"tinny" spring-like noise in this area. What's the fix?

Evan