Re:<ALL> Parts CD ROM - Mobile Traditions

>Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 14:30:54 EST
>From: FLBEARCUB@domain.elided
>Subject: Re: <ALL> Parts CD ROM - Mobile Traditions

>Brett,
>
>I have to disagree with that statement. You can have the US and Euro EPC. Our
>EPC mainframe (ADP MAX 8800) has two CD ROM drives. You can have US and TIS or
>US and Euro. We have had both CD's for years. The dealer does not have to have
>two mainframes.
>
>Stephen

Stephen, please email me directly with the instructions on how to set up multiple ETK programs on the same machine.  The best of my
efforts have simply proven to me that it cannot be done. Having three different ETK programs, along with TIS on my system, I would
love to find an easier way to switch between ETK's than having to uninstall and reinstall.

Note that I did not mention TIS at any point previously. TIS is designed to be run with either DIS or an ETK program.

As for the EPC, when you install an ETK program, the SYSADMIN copies certain setup files to a directory in a drive of your choice.
Attempting to install a second SYSADMIN on a different drive does not work. Attempting to install a second ETK program through the
original SYSADMIN will result in the original ETK setup files being found and erased, even if the second setup is installed to a
different drive.

Brett Anderson
BMW and ASE master technician
http://frontpage.bestweb.net/~bretta

Please include all correspondence when replying
to avoid confusion - Thank you