Re: <ALL> Parts CD ROM - Mobile Traditions

In a message dated 11/7/98 2:22:53 AM Eastern Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

> The US dealers have the US Electronic Parts Catalogue, and refer to
> microfiche for Euro parts.
>  There is a Euro Electronic Parts Catalogue available to the dealer, but
most
> choose not to use it as it must be set up on a separate
>  machine.
>  The two versions cannot be run together, nor can either version be run on
> the same machine as the Mobile Traditions Electronic Parts
>  Catalogue.

Brett,

I have to disagree with that statement. You can have the US and Euro EPC. Our
EPC mainframe (ADP MAX 8800) has two CD ROM drives. You can have US and TIS or
US and Euro. We have had both CD's for years. The dealer does not have to have
two mainframes.

Stephen
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
305-256-2207 (Work)
1996 328ti Sport-Alaska Blue
Additional BMW Parts: 328 drivetrain, M3 instrument cluster, M3 wheels, X-
Brace, Rear deck spoiler, Front spoiler lip, E39 interior light, Euro
ellipsoid headlights, Chrome interior package, Rear PDC, Heated seats, Rear
sunshade, BMW SRS wood steering wheel, Wood shift knob, CD Player, Center
console armrest (with cupholders),  Alarm System, headlight washers and outies
w/chrome edges (97 MY grilles), Clear turn signals and side markers, Limited
Slip Differential, M3 mirrors and BL/SS'd.
After-market Parts: AC Schnitzer Roof Spoiler, K&N air filter, Koni
Shocks/Struts and H&R springs.
1995 318ti Club Sport - Gone, but never forgotten.