Instrument Cluster

I recall from a Bay Area M Car gathering I went to a long time ago, that
someone off of the digest was trying to fit a European instrument cluster to
an M3.  The main reason this person (sorry, I do not know who it was) was
doing it was to get the oil temp gauge (or was it pressure? I forget).
Anyhow, since I am in need for a new cluster, I was wondering if this person
(or anyone who has converted to a Euro spec cluster).
I went to BMW of San Francisco (really nice guys there I might add) and the
parts guy (Joe), the service manager (Steve) and me (Greg) were looking over
what it would take to do.  They can actually order all the Euro parts and we
are trying to figure out which cluster would be the best.  I don't mind
getting one in KmH ("No officer, I thought 200KmH was 65MpH!"), but I do
want an M3 cluster (red needles and all).
I would appreciate any help you all could give!
Thanks!

Greg Koenig
'94 Dinanstein 3,000,000
BMW CCA GGC
SFR SCCA
NMA

P.S.
They let me play with MoDiC 3 on my car, it is really cool!