bmw on the track video

anyone interested in in-the- car -camera action of bmw e30 s flicking con=
es
at thunderhill,
or the massive Dinan 540i gt car lighting up Sears Point and beating all
the porsche boys by 10 seconds.
how about a 911 going into the tires at 80mph.   at Laguna.       How abo=
ut
my friend analog mikes 100 mph spin at watkins glen?

I have highlight clips of thelast coupleof years of events on CD rom . al=
files are MPEG and there is about =

1hour of video per cd.      spins, passes, getting passed , monster hp GT=
 =

cars , fastest laps of the day from events at most of thepremier tracks i=
california.  =

4 cds or a vhs tape version.   =

let me know if your e interested in this perspective of the race track or=

see how it feels to race porshce club, bmw club or open track events at
some of the best tracks in the world.

Mark Kibort
Mkibort@domain.elided