Re: electric supercharger response

On the subject of "electric superchargers"

I've got news for you:  This ain't working.

1) If the "electric supercharger" could pump enough to have a tangable effect
on hp you'd be replacing batteries and alternators on a regular basis.

2) With a stock battery and alernator once voltage collapse starts you're ECU
will be going haywire and you can say good bye to ANY power increase.

3) Rob is right - the MOMENT the "electric supercharger" comes on you have a
load      on the engine

Of coarse there are ways to work around all of these issues,  buy why?  The
only thing I can see a scheme like this has going for it is the ability to
schedule engine load by running two batteries (one engine management and one
"supercharger") and electrically switching the alternator on and off. But I
just don't see much upside here.

Now,  where did i put that air tank and who said they had some old Lucus
injectors....

Christopher