RE: E36 Reg v. M3 swaybars

Hello BMW Experts!       Frank M. asked about using the M3 tab on the strut
tube
for locating his front swaybars on an E36 which now has them attached to
the control arm.
I got E30 M3 F & R bars from Jason, and had the tabs welded onto my
regular-style strut
tubes.  This gives more stiffness to the bar (~ 1/3 more?), since it is
working on a longer
lever arm.  The E30 'is' has a thicker front bar than the E30 M3, just like
with the E36's.
 I ran the bigger 'is' bar for a while, but put in the M3 bar to see if it
was better with the
M3 rear bar.  On my car the matched set seems way nicer!
     Caution!!  I busted one of the welded on tabs when vacationing in the
mountains,
and had to get a big fat one welded on.  Do it right the first time!  YMMV.
                    Murf '87 328is BMWCCA 79550