Re:95 3 series seat problem

Hi guys
	I wanted to take some time to thank everyone who responded to my
broken seat problem. This sounds like a fairly common problem, especially
since this is the second time the seat has done this in my car too.
Unfortunately the first time it was covered by warranty and I was not
prudent enough to ask them how to fix it, believing it wouldn't happen
again. Oh well.
	I went ahead with some people's suggestions on removing the bottom
two screws on the seat, which then leaves the moulded plastic part covering
the back of the seat loose, but not really moveable. I couldn't figure out
how to remove the headrest nor the lever parts in order to completely remove
the enitre back plastic piece. I didn't see anything else around the bottom
of the seat that I could readily reach, was broken, and that I could fix.
Perhaps when I get home later tonight I'll look carefully again.
	If this doesn't work, then I s'pose I'll try the goodwill approach
at the dealer, as some suggested, especially since my car is just 700 miles
out of warranty.

Anyway, thanks again to all of you who took the time to help out, I
appreciate it
:-)
Dana