RE: Techron and other injector cleaners

you wrote:

>  ... I've read all sorts of good things about Techron Fuel injector
> cleaner.  Is this the best one out there....<snip>
> Robb Alarcon
> BMW CCA 124504
> Pittsburgh PA

i add:

also heard good things about the redline SI-2 injector cleaner.  i ran a
bottle of techron thru the iX after i got back from CO cuz it was idling a
little rough and surging a bit.  i didn't really think that it would help
much but the car is running better (i think that maybe the car has also
adjusted to the new altitude - seems that would happen right away though).
i am going to run a couple of bottles of the SI-2 through over the next week
also.

regards,

jack money
motor city chapter