2002

Hello all,

I wrote about a test drive I had on Holloween night in a 2002.  Several people
have responded about their interest in the car, so I thought I provide
somemore information.

The 1972 2002 is in Danville, Indiana.  It was previously owned by a 2002
collector who is a professor at Kentucky University.  The car has an unknown
amount of miles on it.  The clock read 56,000, but didn't have the extra
digit, so who knows?

I was and still am looking for a daily driver for my 16-year old daughter.  I
didn't think this 2002 would work well for her because of all the potential
mechanical problems inherent in an antique car.

The woman got the car in her divorce settlement and was asking $2,000 for it.
I'm sure she would go a lot less.

Michael W. Mynatt
1987 325iC that loves tight turns