Techron and other injector cleaners

Rob muses:

"I've read all sorts of
good things about Techron Fuel injector cleaner.  Is this the best one out
there
or are there others anyone can highly recommend (Amsoil, LubroMoly Jectron,
etc.)  ?"

Rob,
Don't know about those products you mentioned, but I have had good luck
with Redline's SI 1. This has been given BMW's blessing, and they even have
a part number for it.(sorry don't have it handy.) The best part about it is
that it is one of only 2 Redline products that can be found at national
retailers. I buy mine at Pep Boy's for less than $5.00 a bottle. I use
Chevron supreme exclusively so guess I'm getting some of the Techron
additive anyway.

Scott Christensen
CCA # 94407