Re: M20/B25 Radiator drain, flush and bleed procedure

On Wed, 4 Nov 1998, Thomas Bradford wrote:

<snip>
> Now I want to drain the antifreeze, flush the cooling system, and refill to
> factory specs.      I can't seem to find a FAQ on this one, which means
> it's probably absurdly easy...
>
> The engine is an M20/B25 out of a 93 E30 325iC.     My Chilton's manual
<snip>

 ..been waiting to do this myself, having that exact model.  And so I
am reminded that the last time I was down on the right side of the
block looking for the source of my oil leak, I found a bolt that
dripped green fluid when I loosened it.  I will assume that this is a
block coolant drain, which may come in handy for you. (but I've been
wrong before!) Sorry I can't recall its exact location, but IMHO it is
fairly obvious once you're looking in that area.
 looking forward to your summary of events...

- --
  John Bolhuis  | Since announcing concubine auditions in April,
 bolhuijo       | I have received not a single reply. Foolish females!
  @domain.elided | Do you not realize that I am one of the richest and