Re:<E36 M3> Spark plugs

Dick,

You'll want the Bosch F7LDCR, torque to 16-21 ft/lbs, and per TSB
1203851085 plugs should be unlubricated.  Check them every 6 months,
sometimes they'll loosen up, not sure what the recommended interval is
but I plan on changing mine once a year.

I don't disconnect the battery but it if makes you feel better go for
it.  Just have your radio code handy and you'll have to reset your
clock as well.

Carlos
Seattle
95 M3 Blau Toronto head unit, no codes, just a keycard.