Re: ARE SS BRAKE LINES REALLY NECESSARY?

Hi Isaac,

IMO, unless you are competiting or at the top level in the DEs you run, you're
wasting your money.  Considering the potential disaster of an abraded stainless
line, simply replace the stock rubber lines every couple of years and you'll be
fine.  I've run many events in high performance street cars and replacing the
brake lines with stainless ones was not ever brought up by my mechanics.
 You're running the right type pads (although I prefer Pagid) and rotors, so
just keep the fluid fresh (I use Motul or Super Blue) and bled regularly.

But if you gotta have 'em......  They look trick anyway.

Ted Arneson
Windy City
'bunch 'o toys

- --