Re: E36 manual

<<<Normally I'm seeking advice, so it's a pleasure to say I've spotted
something that might help someone else.  Chaptersglobe.com is showing the
e36 Bentley manual is now available.  Maybe I've missed something, but I
don't recall the list talking about it.  The isbn # is:0837603269 and they
say shipping is within 3-5 days.  Their e34 manual has really helped me.>>>

Looks like Amazon and Barnes and Noble are taking pre-orders for January
delivery.
$55.96 at each web site.  But chaptersglobe.com is taking orders for what
looks like in-stock
merchandise.  $97.29 Canadian.  Hmmm...

Prakash Maggan
'95 330ti Club Sport