a big mistake <WOB>

Last week, I went to my local BMW dealer (DeFouw), to pick up a tube of
gummi-phflege (ya gotta love that name!), and noticed that they had a
shiny black M Coupe sitting in the showroom.
Hmm. Berry Eenterlestink.
 So, as I was conducting my business, I nonchalantly asked "So, uh, when
didja get the M coupe?"
"Oh, about a week ago" he said without looking up.
"Oh, really," I said, as I wrote the check "so, it's sold already,
right?"
"Nope." said he.
Well, I thought, I'm here, it's here. I gotta check it out.
So, I climbed (dropped) in it. Man was that a mistake! I have always
liked the Z3 coupe, especially the //M. It's like an M3, only better
looking. (Keep in mind that I prefer the 356's, MGB's and XKE's in coupe
form.)
And now, it's changed from 'it-sure-would-be-swell-to-have-one', to
'what-can-I-sell-to-come-up-with-the-down-payment', and
'do-I-really-have-to-eat?'.
Who needs to see out of the back windows anyhow?
The 42k price tag made it easier to leave without it.

- --
Do Svedanya!
Neil & Kim Hitze
'91 318is -a little faster than when we got it
'85 318i  -sigh
icq #19044425
Valleyview State Home
     for the
 Incurably Artistic
   Lafayette, IN

"... the underdog will eventually survive..."--Colin James Hay